Monday, March 2, 2009

This Magic Moment

So I have to dress-up as a twilight character, but I don't know which one. I don't know if I can ever forgive Craig for making me do this. Then again he did win monopoly fair and square. It's not going to be too hard to forgive him though, because he is pretty much the definition of awesome. It's actually in the dictionary.
Awesome- see Craig
That's exactly what it says.
So anyway, I have one character in mind, but I'm not sure if I can find the outfit, but I'll come up with something.
On a different note, I'm looking forward to Craig, or should I say my new boyfriend, kissing me. It's going to be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to parading you around as a Twilight character AND kissing you.

    FUN FACT: Luna is referenced in the definition of Craig as being one of the main inspirations for his awesomeness. She is also known as the definition of cool.

    ReplyDelete