Monday, March 16, 2009

FUNNY STORY! HA HA HAHA!

So, I got pretty hungry this noon (neither morning, nor afternoon), and my friend Mike wanted to try a new fast food restaurant called Chicken Lickin'. Since I like to try new things (yes, I was sticking my tongue out at Luna as I typed that), I got in my car and agreed to meet him and Zach there.

On the way, I decided to listen to my favorite Sirius radio station, the Playboy Channel (I didn't have my iPod on me). On the radio, there was a show called The Playboy Morning Show. It's like any other morning show on the radio, but more sexy, I suppose. On the show, they were having some sort of Spring Break party at the Mansion, and were playing a game called Motto or Grotto. On the game, the 3 contestants (girls) would listen to a catch phrase for a certain product (this show's theme was products you'd likely use during Spring Break) and have to identify the product, risking the removal of articles of clothing and taking a step backwards towards the infamous Grotto where they would fall in and get all wet - that is, if they were incorrect. Well, on one of the contestant's questions, the clue was "plop, plop, fizz, fizz, ohhhh... what a relief it is." You should use a sexual voice when reading that because that is how they do it on the show.

Anyways, the contestant miraculously got it right (Alka-Seltzer), but much to the hosts' surprise, decided to take some clothes off anyways. This is the funny part. She goes to take off her panties, and the male host (Kevin?) says that they are a particularly hot pair, and he wants her to describe them. Well, she kinda doesn't know what to say, so he suggests lacy, and she agrees and says "yeah, really lacy." It was at this moment that I could not stop thinking about my girlfriend, Luna, for whatever reason. I even missed the next several questions because I became too focused on making a mental note of that part of the show so I could tell her later.

I guess where all of this is headed is that I really, Really, REALLY miss Luna. Okay? Attention everyone in the world. I miss my girlfriend. I can't stop thinking about her. I like her so much. One more time (for now), I miss Luna.

Chicken Lickin' was pretty good, for the record. However, Huey Magoo's still reigns supreme.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment