Sunday, March 29, 2009

Moar betz!

Okay, most of these are from Monopoly matches.
  • Luna has to try two foods of my choice and she has to enjoy them (haha, she doesn't really have to enjoy them, but we'll see what happens). COMPLETED, sorta.
  • I have to hang upside-down so that Luna can give me a Spider-Man kiss and it has to be awesome. COMPLETED.
  • Luna has to come up with a date that is semi-complicated or requires some effort in the planning process. Also, I get to to choose what she wears on this date.
Wow, why do I keep winning all of these? It must be the car piece bringing me luck.

EDIT: Luna also has to give me a thirty minute massage because, by some stroke of luck, I was able to throw a quarter into a jar from like six feet away. (COMPLETED) Also, I have to take a picture at Universal of me kissing Barney, and I have to set it as my Facebook profile picture for at least a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment