Friday, March 27, 2009

monthiversary letter to Craig

Well it’s our monthiversary and I really can’t stop thinking about you. But when I think about it, why would I stop? You are unlike any other person I’ve ever known: you’re funny, smart, extremely hot, compassionate, there is no ends to your awesomeness, you have the best smile, and you make me feel things I have never felt before.

When I signed up for plentyoffish, I had no idea that you would come out of it. I signed up thinking “what the hell, it’s not like it’s going to hurt me to try.” But, that day, on my very FIRST day no less, I came across this guy’s profile, which amused me so much, that I had to message him. Little did I know, that he happened to be on when I did this. Not long after, he IMed me through the website…. This is where it all began. On your profile you said your superpower was awesomeness, I now know that’s the whole truth.

I was thinking, I like you a lot, but you don’t know exactly what I like about you, so I decided that I would let you know. I like when you text me early in the morning so that I can read it when I wake up. I like how you always tell me that you like me, it never gets old. I like how you leave me awesome messages on purple pineapple. I like how you smile at my jokes, in fact, I like it when you just plain smile for anything. I like how you roll your eyes (it’s very sexy if you didn’t know). I like how you do crazy things for me, like dressing up as Luigi and dancing to TLC. I like it when you hold my hand, I like it when you hug me, and of course I like it when you kiss me. I like the way you smell. I like how thoughtful you are; always trying to make me feel special (you always succeed if you didn’t know). I like it when you tell me a story or tell me your problems. I like it when you show me cool videos and music, and I also like it when we just sit and talk. I like that there are so many things I like about you that I couldn’t possibly name them all.

I remember on your plentyoffish profile, one of the last things you said was, “I’m shy at first, but just start talking to me and ejdxijcwiodigj you’re in.” Well now that I’m in, (or at least I hope so) I have never been happier. You really are truly amazing. You made me happy before I even met you, before I even spoke to you on the phone. I would look forward to talking to you online every day. It really was the highlight of my day, and talking to you now still is. Sometimes you’re so awesome it feels like you’re not real. But you are! And I don’t know how I got so lucky!

When you held my hand in the movie theater that made me so happy, because that’s all I wanted to do the whole time. I remember you used your free hand to put on top of my hand, and I really liked that. I also remember, at the mall, when I put my hand in yours, how I could see you smile out of the corner of my eye.


You said that you were shy to kiss me in boomers, but honestly I would have loved it one way or another. I was waiting for it, I knew we had to kiss before you left, I just didn’t know when it would come. When we finally did kiss, as you said, sparks were flying. The kiss, although we may have been nervous, came so natural it was like we were meant to kiss each other. After we first kissed you said, “what does this make us?” I said that I didn’t know, but really I did, or at least I knew what I thought we were. I knew that there was something there, that we were going to be together.

You confessed what you did while I left to go to the lab, so it’s only fair that I confess what I did. When I walked into the lab, Veronica sat next to me to ask me what happened, so I told her what an awesome time I had. I also told her the story of how I tried to lose you in Macy’s and we ended up going opposite directions on the escalators. We both though that was funny. Then she asked me if I liked you, and I said that I did a lot. After that she asked me if we were going out now, I said that I didn’t know, but I was thinking: I hope so. I remember that I could barely pay attention to the lab, because you were all that I was thinking about. I’ll also add that my friend Judi said that you were cute; I thought you might like to hear that. I fully agree too.

When we first hugged that first day we met it felt like the perfect hug. You fit in my arms perfect and it wasn’t weird, or awkward or uncomfortable like usual. It was just the opposite, it was nice, and warm and so excellent that I didn’t want to let go. The more we hugged after that, the more I liked it. I like when you just hold me sometimes because it feels so nice to be in your arms. Whoops, there goes another thing I like about you.

I miss you so much Craig Pa. I think if I were to look into the mirror of Erised, I would see you with me. I don’t know what will happen when I finally see you, but I do know that it’s going to be spectacular.

I feel like there’s more I should write, but I don’t know what is. Maybe when I figure it out I’ll add it on.

I have to let you know that you’re my tangerine, my pussycat, my trampoline.
Like a whole, whole, whole lot,
Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment