Monday, March 23, 2009

How much I miss you...

I'm sleepy, but I can't sleep. I really miss you right now. Yesterday (it's 4:08AM) was your birthday and I couldn't really celebrate it with you, as much as I wanted to. I feel like I spent all day thinking about you. Fabrizzio must have got pretty tired of me mentioning you all the time, haha.

Golly, I miss you...
:\

But, I like you so much. *hand gesture* This much - times infinity, no passage. Sometimes I feel like I like you so much that I want there to be a movie made about us, like how things are going now, and how things will be going soon, and then eventually later too. It would be a great movie, filled with all sorts of laughs, maybe a couple of solid happy-cry moments for the sentimental, and then a whole scene where we just sit there and stare at each other like we sometimes do, and we don't really have any dialogue there because neither of us really know what to say (I guess because we're both so in awe at how wonderful the person captivating our attention really is). It'd be the type of scene where you and I could be cuddled up on the couch, and I would look over at you during this part of the movie, and you'd look back at me, and somehow we would just know what the other person was thinking - and they'd be thinking fantastic things.

But sometimes I feel like I like you so much that I don't want that movie to be made. I don't want other people to see it and I want that one scene to be something that only you and I know. Because when we know something like that, we have something to say, but we don't have to say it with words. It's the kind of phrase you can communicate with your eyes. It's the kind of phrase that people write music about and paint pictures about and sometimes even dance about about.

I like you that much. You make me want to write music and paint pictures and dance about. I've never really felt this way before, but I'm liking this.

I can't wait to celebrate you're birthday with you, and our monthiversary, and that one holiday that we were just going to make up together.

The following is a demonstration of the way I'd exchange hugs and kisses with you right now:
OooxXXxOXoxoxXoXo :) Ox...x.xx.x...O..x...*

* Note the final ellipsis. That signifies that it just continues on from there. Eventually we'd get up and go for a walk on the beach or something, but I'm afraid I don't have enough x's and o's to continue the demonstration - I'm saving them for when you get here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment